the Official site of the Northwest Catholic Softball League. The Northwest
Catholic Softball League is a non-profit organization that provides
adult softball in the West - Northwest Detroit area for men over the
age of 29. Since 1958, the League has provided recreational softball,
competitive at multiple levels, for Catholic men affiliated with parishes
in the Northwest Vicariate.
27 and over 2018
Schedules now available
Please make sure
you clear your cache before viewing
- Now available (Please remember to clear your cache before viewing)
Letters from the Secretary / Treasure
1. Trophies to be awarded (A. One sponsor trophy for all
divisions - 1st place. B. Individual Trophies all division champions)
2. Each team will help get the field in playable condition.
3. Home team will be determined by a coin flip prior to
the start of the game.
4. Each team will furnish one (1) new Dudley softball.
5. Game times will be at 6:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. or immediately
following the completion of the first game. The second game will stop
at 8:50 p.m. If the second is not completed, it will be completed on
the next scheduled day of play at 6:00 p.m.
6. Game time is forfeit time.
7. Protests are to be resolved at the time they are lodged.
Protest committee will be any of the members of the managers committee.
The ruling of the protest committee will be final.
8. Player eligibility protest: player in question must
produce a valid Michigan drivers license or photo ID.
9. Scores are to be kept by both teams. The winning team
will call in the score on the night that the game is played before 9:30
p.m. Score sheets are to be sent in to the league secretary-treasurer
by both teams within 48 hours.
10. The mercy will be in effect for all games except semi-final
and final games.
11. Hustle so that the teams following you get a fair
chance to complete their game.
12. May the best teams win, but remember gentlemen, good
sportsmanship is always a sign of a winner.